Handmade with love
Vibrant and bright statement earrings! Created using shimmery mica powders of green blue and orange in a quartz effect and scattered with white paint. The perfect style for spring and summer to add colour to your outfits! These would look especially good with a maxi dress and denim jacket. The lovely treat for yourself, or gift to a friend/loved one for a birthday, anniversary or special occasion.
Smaller, sparkly version available HERE
- Choose from plastic (metal free and best for those with sensitive ears) or metal earring posts.
- Perfect gift for her, a best friend, mum or wife. These would be an especially thoughtful gift for the traditional “clay anniversary” which is 9 years of marriage.
- The eye catching design of these earrings is guaranteed to add extra glam to any outfit!
- Made from Polymer clay which means they are extremely lightweight (weighing less than 1p on each ear) so they can comfortably be worn all day without any pulling on the ears!
- Avoid contact with water, chlorine, perfumes, oils. Handle these beauties with care and when you’re not wearing them, store them in a cool dry place – like your favourite jewellery box!
- Cleaning is easy peasy– a gentle wipe with a damp cloth or baby wipe will keep them looking fabulous – take extra care with hand painted items.
- By nature of handmade products, every pair is completely unique-one of a kind! This means that each pair may vary slightly in colour or size. Enjoy the organic nature of my handmade pieces, appreciating the small imperfections that give them character – from fingerprints and dust to texture, visible brush strokes, and occasional gentle bubbling.
Need some help? Feel free to drop me a message on Instagram/Facebook/Tik Tok or email me email@example.com