Handmade with love
Stunning faux stone effect created entirely from Polymer Clay! Subtle veined effect style created using Rose Gold leaf and red paint.
The perfect gift set! The bracelet is fully adjustable and suitable for any size wrist, no fiddly clasps! Choose from Gold, Silver or Rose Gold.
- The perfect gift for her, a best friend, mum or wife. These would be an especially thoughtful gift for the traditional “clay anniversary” which is 9 years of marriage.
- Fully adjustable slider bracelet, suits any size wrist and no fiddly clasps! Sparkling cubic zirconia crystal on the end of each. Choose from gold, rose gold or silver bracelet chain.
- I have added silver as an option, but please note that there is rose gold leaf scattered through this style!
- Choose your earring style, stainless steel (Gold is 18k gold plated)- [Pictured], Please note that the Rose Gold are lead & nickel free, or lead & nickel free ball posts, clip on’s or metal free plastic hooks or plastic ball posts.
- Bracelets are lead & cadium free.
- Optional gift box (£1)
- The eye catching design of these earrings is guaranteed to add extra glam to any outfit!
- Made from Polymer clay which means they are extremely lightweight (weighing less than 1p on each ear) so they can comfortably be worn all day without any pulling on the ears!
- Avoid contact with water, chlorine, perfumes, oils. Handle these beauties with care and when you’re not wearing them, store them in a cool dry place – like your favourite jewellery box!
- Cleaning is easy peasy– a gentle wipe with a damp cloth or baby wipe will keep them looking fabulous – take extra care with hand painted items.
- By nature of handmade products, every pair is completely unique-one of a kind! This means that each pair may vary slightly in colour or size. Enjoy the organic nature of my handmade pieces, appreciating the small imperfections that give them character – from fingerprints and dust to texture, visible brush strokes, and occasional gentle bubbling.
Need some help? Feel free to drop me a message on Instagram/Facebook/Tik Tok or email me firstname.lastname@example.org