Handmade with love
*Seconds “Nearly perfect”*
Handmade with porcelain effect clay, marbled with black paint. Topped with high shine resin for that extra luxurious feel. Sure to glam up any outfit!
These are being sold as “seconds” and “nearly perfect”. The clay has distorted slightly upon lifting to bake, meaning the shape isn’t quite a crisp line as i’d like-some of the edges are a little more organically shaped. They are discounted for this reason, but this does not affect any of the quality of the pieces, it’s purely just aesthetics. Only 2 pairs available-grab yourself a bargain!!
Alternative statement earrings “Enya” available HERE
Matching adjustable bracelet available HERE
- Treat yourself! or why not get them for the perfect gift for her, a best friend, mum or wife. These would be an especially thoughtful gift for the traditional “clay anniversary” which is 9 years of marriage.
- Choose your metal colour, black, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold.
- Choose your earring style, Lead & nickel free hooks (as pictured) or swap them to stainless steel hooks (gold are 18k gold plated), ball posts, clip on’s or metal free plastic hooks or ball posts.
- The eye catching design of these earrings is guaranteed to add extra glam to any outfit!
- Made from Polymer clay which means they are extremely lightweight (weighing less than 1p on each ear) so they can comfortably be worn all day without any pulling on the ears!
- Avoid contact with water, chlorine, perfumes, oils. Handle these beauties with care and when you’re not wearing them, store them in a cool dry place – like your favourite jewellery box!
- Cleaning is easy peasy– a gentle wipe with a damp cloth or baby wipe will keep them looking fabulous – take extra care with hand painted items.
- By nature of handmade products, every pair is completely unique-one of a kind! This means that each pair may vary slightly in colour or size. Enjoy the organic nature of my handmade pieces, appreciating the small imperfections that give them character – from fingerprints and dust to texture, visible brush strokes, and occasional gentle bubbling.
Need some help? Feel free to drop me a message on Instagram/Facebook/Tik Tok or email me firstname.lastname@example.org