Handmade with love
Best selling Agatha has gone cosy & snug right in time for the chillier months!
This cosy collection was inspired by crunchy autumn leaves, the crackle of a roaring fire, flickering candles, warm soft blankets and cosying up in the colder months.
12 cosy, sumptuous and luxurious colours to choose from – available in gold or silver.
Agatha is such a beautiful classic style guaranteed to add a touch of glam to any outfit! Agatha is the perfect treat for yourself, or gift to a friend/loved one for a birthday, anniversary or special occasion.
- Available in gold or silver.
- Agatha on a ball post is approx 5.2cm long, Agatha on a hook post is approx 5.9cm long.
- Choose you preferred earring post: from 925 silver Hooks/Stainless Steel 18k gold plated Gold hooks, lead and nickel free ball posts, plastic posts or clips on’s. All options are suitable for sensitive ears.
- Perfect gift for her, a best friend, mum or wife. These would be an especially thoughtful gift for the traditional “clay anniversary” which is 9 years of marriage.
- Optional gift box (£1)
- The eye catching design of these earrings is guaranteed to add extra glam to any outfit!
- Made from Polymer clay which means they are extremely lightweight (weighing less than 1p on each ear) so they can comfortably be worn all day without any pulling on the ears!
- Avoid contact with water, chlorine, perfumes, oils. Handle these beauties with care and when you’re not wearing them, store them in a cool dry place – like your favourite jewellery box!
- Cleaning is easy peasy– a gentle wipe with a damp cloth or baby wipe will keep them looking fabulous – take extra care with hand painted items.
- By nature of handmade products, every pair is completely unique-one of a kind! This means that each pair may vary slightly in colour or size. Enjoy the organic nature of my handmade pieces, appreciating the small imperfections that give them character – from fingerprints and dust to texture, visible brush strokes, and occasional gentle bubbling.
Need some help? Feel free to drop me a message on Instagram/Facebook/Tik Tok or email me email@example.com