Handmade with love
Best selling Agatha has gone fruity and fun!
This delicious collection was inspired by gorgeous vibrant cocktails, because who doesn’t love a splash of colour on their outfit all year round!?
12 vibrant, fun and bold colours to choose from – available in gold or silver.
Agatha is such a beautiful classic style guaranteed to add a touch of glam to any outfit! Agatha is the perfect treat for yourself, or gift to a friend/loved one for a birthday, anniversary or special occasion.
- Available in gold or silver.
- Agatha on a ball post is approx 5.2cm long, Agatha on a hook post is approx 5.9cm long.
- Choose you preferred earring post: from 925 silver Hooks/Stainless Steel 18k gold plated Gold hooks, lead and nickel free ball posts, plastic posts or clips on’s. All options are suitable for sensitive ears.
- Perfect gift for her, a best friend, mum or wife. These would be an especially thoughtful gift for the traditional “clay anniversary” which is 9 years of marriage.
- Optional gift box (£1)
- The eye catching design of these earrings is guaranteed to add extra glam to any outfit!
- Made from Polymer clay which means they are extremely lightweight (weighing less than 1p on each ear) so they can comfortably be worn all day without any pulling on the ears!
Some of the Agatha colours in this collection were in the previous “Summer” Collection. These are listed below along with their previous names:
- Mojito – Previously “Tropical Green”
- Mai Tai – Previously “Coral”
- Mimosa – Previously “Apricot”
- Pink Bikini – Previously “Rose Pink”
- Cosmopolitan – Previously “Magenta”
- Pornstar Martini – Previously “Sunny Yellow”
- Blue Hawaii – Previously “Teal”
- Manhattan – Previously “Cerise Pink”
- Avoid contact with water, chlorine, perfumes, oils. Handle these beauties with care and when you’re not wearing them, store them in a cool dry place – like your favourite jewellery box!
- Cleaning is easy peasy– a gentle wipe with a damp cloth or baby wipe will keep them looking fabulous – take extra care with hand painted items.
- By nature of handmade products, every pair is completely unique-one of a kind! This means that each pair may vary slightly in colour or size. Enjoy the organic nature of my handmade pieces, appreciating the small imperfections that give them character – from fingerprints and dust to texture, visible brush strokes, and occasional gentle bubbling.
Need some help? Feel free to drop me a message on Instagram/Facebook/Tik Tok or email me email@example.com