Handmade with love
Stunning quartz effect, rose gold earrings created entirely from Polymer Clay! Soft pink shades, scattered with rose gold leaf, then textured with sandpaper and finished with sparkly cubic zirconia charm make up these gorgeous subtle, dainty, yet eye catching pair!
- The perfect gift for her, a best friend, mum or wife. These would be an especially thoughtful gift for the traditional “clay anniversary” which is 9 years of marriage.
- Earring posts are lead & Nickel free – suitable for sensitive ears.
- Optional gift box (£1)
- The eye catching design of these earrings is guaranteed to add extra glam to any outfit!
- Made from Polymer clay which means they are extremely lightweight (weighing less than 1p on each ear) so they can comfortably be worn all day without any pulling on the ears!
- Avoid contact with water, chlorine, perfumes, oils. Handle these beauties with care and when you’re not wearing them, store them in a cool dry place – like your favourite jewellery box!
- Cleaning is easy peasy– a gentle wipe with a damp cloth or baby wipe will keep them looking fabulous – take extra care with hand painted items.
- By nature of handmade products, every pair is completely unique-one of a kind! This means that each pair may vary slightly in colour or size. Enjoy the organic nature of my handmade pieces, appreciating the small imperfections that give them character – from fingerprints and dust to texture, visible brush strokes, and occasional gentle bubbling.
Need some help? Feel free to drop me a message on Instagram/Facebook/Tik Tok or email me email@example.com