Handmade with love
These beautiful dainty, smaller earrings are the perfect gift to a friend or loved on for a birthday, anniversary or special occasion! 2 styles available – small circle or medium pebble.
They are individually crafted using gorgeous sparkling iridescent opal with pink, blue and purple alcohol inks on Polymer Clay – every pair is completely unique. Shimmer these in the light to see their true beauty!
- Customise your earring post. Choose from stainless steel hooks, lead & nickel free ball posts, plastic posts or clips on’s.
- Perfect gift for her, a best friend, mum or wife. These would be an especially thoughtful gift for the traditional “clay anniversary” which is 9 years of marriage.
- The sparkling, eye catching design of these earrings is guaranteed to add extra glam to any outfit!
- Made from Polymer clay which means they are extremely lightweight (weighing less than 1p on each ear) so they can comfortably be worn all day without any pulling on the ears!
- Avoid contact with water, chlorine, perfumes, oils. Handle these beauties with care and when you’re not wearing them, store them in a cool dry place – like your favourite jewellery box!
- Cleaning is easy peasy– a gentle wipe with a damp cloth or baby wipe will keep them looking fabulous – take extra care with hand painted items.
- By nature of handmade products, every pair is completely unique-one of a kind! This means that each pair may vary slightly in colour or size. Enjoy the organic nature of my handmade pieces, appreciating the small imperfections that give them character – from fingerprints and dust to texture, visible brush strokes, and occasional gentle bubbling.
Need some help? Feel free to drop me a message on Instagram/Facebook/Tik Tok or email me email@example.com