Handmade with love
Beautiful multicoloured earrings and matching necklace created using alcohol inks, gold shimmery powders, scattered with gold leaf and and topped with high shine resin. This unique shape fun style is guaranteed to add a splash of colour to your outfit! The perfect treat for yourself, or gift to a friend/loved one for a birthday, anniversary or special occasion.
Alternative statement earrings available HERE
- Gold Hooks are stainless steel 18k gold plated – perfect for sensitive ears.
- These can be changed to silver hooks/silver chain, but please note that there is gold leaf scattered through the clay!
- Necklace chain is Stainless Steel, and will be cut to size. If you require a custom length, please let me know know by adding a note at check out.
- Optional Gift Box for £1
- There is the option to add a chain extender to the necklace is you wish for an additional £2. The chain will be cut to size but this is a good option if buying as a gift so the recipient can adjust the length.
- Perfect gift for her, a best friend, mum or wife. These would be an especially thoughtful gift for the traditional “clay anniversary” which is 9 years of marriage.
- The eye catching design of these earrings and necklace are guaranteed to add extra glam to any outfit!
- Made from Polymer clay which means they are extremely lightweight (weighing less than 1p on each ear) so they can comfortably be worn all day without any pulling on the ears!
- Avoid contact with water, chlorine, perfumes, oils. Handle these beauties with care and when you’re not wearing them, store them in a cool dry place – like your favourite jewellery box!
- Cleaning is easy peasy– a gentle wipe with a damp cloth or baby wipe will keep them looking fabulous – take extra care with hand painted items.
- By nature of handmade products, every pair is completely unique-one of a kind! This means that each pair may vary slightly in colour or size. Enjoy the organic nature of my handmade pieces, appreciating the small imperfections that give them character – from fingerprints and dust to texture, visible brush strokes, and occasional gentle bubbling.
Need some help? Feel free to drop me a message on Instagram/Facebook/Tik Tok or email me email@example.com